Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

suppressing of blank lines when reading online #2795

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 14, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

suppressing of blank lines when reading online #2795

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 14, 2012 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by kingshand on 2012-11-14 10:44
Add an option to suppress the saying of blank lines and removing the extra lines when reading a website online. This would make it much faster to navigate a website line by line and would make it smoother to read.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by pbsinnett (in reply to comment description) on 2012-12-14 04:17
Replying to kingshand:

Add an option to suppress the saying of blank lines and removing the extra lines when reading a website online. This would make it much faster to navigate a website line by line and would make it smoother to read.

I agree. There are quite a few blank lines on sites. Perhaps if there are more than two blank lines, there could be an option to filter them out?

My preferred reading of areas of interest on pages is by paragraph. My wish is that control+down would skip blank lines altogether. This seems like more of a browse mode thing than a speech one.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 25, 2017

Related issue: #4904

@bhavyashah
Copy link

There are two features being requested here:

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 20, 2017

Duplicate of #4904

@ehollig ehollig marked this as a duplicate of #4904 Aug 20, 2017
@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Aug 20, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants