Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Media Player Classic Home Cinema can't be closed correctly if NVDA is running #2818

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 21, 2012 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by k_kolev1985 on 2012-11-21 18:57
I've recently downloaded a portable copy of a nightly build of "Media Player Classic Home Cinema" from the following link:
http://xhmikosr.1f0.de/mpc-hc/MPC-HC.1.6.5.6238.x86.7z
And I've noticed that if NVDA is running, this application can't be closed correctly - even after executing the "Exit" command from its menu, the "mpc-hc.exe" process stays resident in the memory and I have to terminate it via the "Task Manager".

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch NVDA.
  2. Unpack the downloaded archive and from the unpacked folder, launch the "Media Player Classic Home Cinema" by executing the "mpc-hc.exe" file.
  3. From the "File" menu, execute the "Exit" command.
    Expected result: "MPC-HC" should close correctly.
    Actual result: The "mpc-hc.exe" process remains resident in the RAM memory of the system.
    Try doing the steps above without NVDA running (e.g. with "Narrator") - the issue doesn't occur - "MPC-HC" terminates correctly. I think the same happens - no issue - when "MPC-HC" is launched before NVDA is launched, but the "Exit" command is executed with NVDA running.
@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

@k-kolev1985, I can't reproduce this myself. Could you please report whether this is still the case for you?

@k-kolev1985
Copy link

@LeonarddeR No, I also can no longer reproduce this issue. You may close the ticket.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Thanks a lot! Closing as works for me.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants