Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Nvda completely stops working on some websites. #2821

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 22, 2012 · 3 comments
Closed

Nvda completely stops working on some websites. #2821

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 22, 2012 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by meerkat on 2012-11-22 23:12
Nvda stops working completely when I go to certain websites. It freezes causing me to have to restart the application. One example is this link to an article on a website.

http://tinybuddha.com/blog/20-things-to-do-when-youre-feeling-angry-with-someone/

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 on 2012-11-23 08:13
I have tested this site using XP with IE 8 and Firefox, latest release version, and although the site has some issues, I could not get the system to lock up. there was always a way out from the keyboard.
If you are using some other browser, please say so.
Other details would be helpful such as where on the page did you encounter the issue and what were you doing at the time, such as attempting to fill out one of the forms or leave a comment etc.

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 15, 2017

Amazingly, this webpage still exists. However, it does not lock up for me with NVDA 2017.2 and IE11 or Firefox 54.0.1.

@Brian1Gaff
Copy link

Brian1Gaff commented Jul 16, 2017 via email

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants