Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Sluggish response with audio indication of focus and browse mode on/off. #2882

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 21, 2012 · 4 comments
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Harich on 2012-12-21 16:02
The audio indication of focus and browse mode seems to be a bit lagging in my experience. There's a slight delay, it seems, before the beep for focus and browse mode play. It just seems a bit sluggish. Maybe we should have a shorter beep for both?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2012-12-26 03:01
What browser? Does this occur with all URLs or just some? Are you using a Braille display?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Harich (in reply to comment 1) on 2012-12-27 19:06
Replying to jteh:

What browser? Does this occur with all URLs or just some? Are you using a Braille display?

I'm using Internet Explorer ten (both metro and desktop version) in Windows Eight - 64 bit. The problem seems to be across the board. I'm not using any braille display.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 17, 2017

This looks abandoned. I do not experience any sluggish response with focus and browse mode. This may possibly happen on some older systems though.

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 17, 2017

Closing as worksforme, since others can't reproduce and there have been no additional reports.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants