Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

papenmeier driver for newer models: brailleinput support and misc updates #2995

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 14, 2013 · 8 comments
Closed
Assignees
Milestone

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by halim on 2013-02-14 09:00
The patch adds brailleInput support for papenmeier BRAILLEX TRIO.
Thx for your help. I used brailleNote driver to learn how it works :-).

Fixes / changes:

• fixed bluetooth support for Trio
  • added new implementation of brl_poll method.
@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by halim on 2013-02-14 09:40
Sorry first patch has a typo and i wasn't able to replace it. Please use patch.2

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2013-02-14 09:57
Thanks. Please provide a patch for the User Guide documenting the new commands as well. Also, can you explain what should be documented regarding the Bluetooth fix in the What's New?
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2013.1

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by aliminator on 2013-02-14 10:22
I would like to update the user guide. But which file I should update? The .BASE, .THIS or the .OTHER one?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by jteh on 2013-02-14 10:27
If you have those files, there was an unresolved conflict when merging. If you don't care about any changes you might have made, do:
bzr revert user_docs/en/userGuide.t2t

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 6 by aliminator on 2013-02-14 12:29
This is the user doc patch - English and German. Modification of the changelog included.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment userdocs-de-en.patch added by aliminator on 2013-02-14 12:30
Description:
patch user docs

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment patch.2 added by halim on 2013-03-04 09:13
Description:

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 7 by jteh on 2013-03-04 09:13
Done in 3699ad1 with changes by me. Please note the following about the documentation changes:

• I did not include the German documentation, as the automated translation system overwrites translated documentation. Please handle this via the nvda-translations community.
  • There's no need to mention braille input support for Trio in the What's New, as braille input itself is new for this release, so it's covered by that entry.
  • You removed the list closing indicator (blank line or "-" on a line by itself). This would have broken the output.
  • I changed the new Trio key table to be more consistent with the rest of the documentation:
    • There should be a header row and the columns should be the command name followed by the key.
    • The simulated key names should be consistent with the rest of NVDA and should be followed by the word "key".
    • Fixed spacing/capitalisation to be consistent.

As always, thanks for your work.
Changes:
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants