Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Visibility hidden and aural media properity. #3016

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 22, 2013 · 5 comments
Closed

Visibility hidden and aural media properity. #3016

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 22, 2013 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by hyongsop.kim on 2013-02-22 06:21
Hello, I have two questions about Nvda with web browser.

1. About visibility hidden: As far as I know, in order to let blind users know some additional informations, web authors uses overflow hidden or visibility hidden properity.
    But Nvda doesn’t support visibility hidden
    Is this a bug or any reason that doesn’t support?
  2. About aural media: I heard that another way to hide some additional informations for the bilnd is ‘aural media properity’.
    However there are little applied site with this properity.
    My wondering is that does Nvda support that properity and is there any site that I can test?
    Please let me know about these.
    Thank you.
@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 on 2013-02-22 07:29
I have not heard of the second item, but I was under the impression that hidden meant hidden from everyone.

@bhavyashah
Copy link

@jcsteh and other web experts: Could you please respond to the questions asked in the ticket summary? Apart from that, unless we can identify any issues in NVDA arising from those enquiries, please close this ticket as well.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@jcsteh did you clarify this question with the author? I guess if this is not a question for @hyongsop.kim anymore then we can close this.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

apparently the author is not on Github anymore. So I guess this can be closed an someone can reopen it if the question aarises again.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Dec 19, 2018

Closing

@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Dec 19, 2018
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants