Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA announces selection removed before announcing the next list item in focus everytime one moves with ARROWS in font and font style controls in font dialog in MS Word. #3048

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 4, 2013 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by sumandogra on 2013-03-04 12:14
MS Word 2010
NVDA announces "selection removed" everytime on navigating the list items of the font and font style controls in the font dialog. This sometimes is confusing and takes some extra time while moving vastly ;in the list items.
Steps to reproduce:

1. InMS Word, press CTRL+D to open font dialog.
  2. Use UP/DOWN ARROW to move in the Font and font style lists.
  3. NVDA first anounces "selection removed" folowed by the list item in focus then says selected.
    “selection removed” is an extra speech. This may take some extra time for a user to select the right item.
@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

@sumandogra: Can you still reproduce this in Word 2010? I can't in Word 2016.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

I cannot reproduce it in MS Word 2016 on Windows 10 1809 Update with NVDA 2018.4 Beta 2.
i will test tomorrow on Windows 8.1 in MS Word 2010.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

I cannot reproduce it in MS Word 2010 with NVDA 2017.3 on Windows 8.1.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Closing as works for me

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants