Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Error when trying to run IVONA Voices through NVDA. Also IVONA Voices are very sluggish. #3055

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 7, 2013 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Brendon22 on 2013-03-07 07:32
Hello,
When trying to run some of the IVONA Voices I will here the NVDA error sound, and all speech will cut out. Also the voices are really sluggish?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment My NVDA Log.txt added by Brendon22 on 2013-03-07 07:34
Description:
Here is my NVDA log

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2013-03-07 07:48
I'm not sure what's causing the errors. The Ivona voices (like most natural voices except Vocalizer) are pretty unresponsive. This is nothing to do with NVDA.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by Brendon22 on 2013-03-07 09:40
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I thought as much that they would be slow. Also I am sure that there was another ticket, but if there isn't. Another problem is that when you go down the list of voices and you choose one and you set the speech rate and you move away from that voice and come back, it goes back to the default speech rate?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 8, 2017

As stated by @jcsteh in #3055 (comment) the sluggish of the voices are not of fault of NVDA. Also, without more information from the original author, we can not troubleshoot what are causing the errors. Closing

@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Aug 8, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants