Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Copy To Clipboard Failing In Firefox E-mail, HTML View #3072

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 10, 2013 · 5 comments
Closed

Copy To Clipboard Failing In Firefox E-mail, HTML View #3072

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 10, 2013 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jhomme on 2013-03-10 16:28
In my GMail in Firefox, very often, I find some text, press NVDA + F9, go to the last character of a piece of text, press NVDA + F10, and when I read the clipboard with NVDA + C, there is only one character on the clipboard.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by briang1 on 2013-03-10 19:36
Hi I just tried this using basic html version of gmail and it seems to be working for me in FF20 beta an XP.
Are you using the advanced html version perhaps?

I've had issues with Googles strange html before!

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jhomme (in reply to comment 1) on 2013-03-11 12:44
Replying to [comment:1
Hi,
I'm using basic HTML view. I'm not using a beta version of Firefox. I just got the latest security update of Firefox. I'm using Vista. So we have two differences that I know of.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by mdcurran on 2013-03-13 01:37
After you press nvda+f9, how to you get to the end of the text? I would suggest you use text review rather than moving the caret with the arrows as this may cause the page to change due to the focus moving.
Also, if you could provide a simple testcase such as trying to copy some specific text that would be found in anyone's gmail account I'd be happy to test further.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 20, 2017

I am not able to replicate this. Could this possibly have been changed with the improvements to the selection of the review cursor commands? CC @jcsteh @michaelDCurran

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 20, 2017

I can't reproduce this either; it works as expected. This possibly got fixed as part of #6070.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants