Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

XFA PDF Listbox reading Id of item not the display text #3078

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 12, 2013 · 3 comments
Closed

XFA PDF Listbox reading Id of item not the display text #3078

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 12, 2013 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by BR001 on 2013-03-12 06:52
In an Adobe PDF XFA document containing a ListBox control with a selected value NVDA reads the Id of the item in the ListBox not the Display Text of the item.

If there is no value selected when entering the field then NVDA works as expected.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

It would help if we had an example of such a document to investigate.

@BR001: If you are the BR001 who opened this issue, would you be able to provide details on the current status of this issue?

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

@jcsteh: I remember you tackled another XFA pdf issue in the recent past. Do you have the chance to check this one?

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 27, 2017

I just tested an XFA PDF with both a combo box and a list box (though I don't know how these are mapped internally). While the selected item wasn't rendered in browse mode, I wasn't seeing any id either, and I was seeing the display text in focus mode. It's difficult to know exactly what I'm looking for without a test case and exact steps and we can't contact the reporter, so closing.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants