Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Routing off with Pacmate Display and Routing Keys #3087

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 15, 2013 · 4 comments
Closed

Routing off with Pacmate Display and Routing Keys #3087

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 15, 2013 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by miahtech on 2013-03-15 12:45
With certain words, the routing key behavior is acting very odd with certain words. I'm using the pacmate 40 display, with the Unified English Braille Grade 2 table, expand word turned off, curser blink set to 0, tethered to focus, read by paragraph off, and avoid splitting words on.
Here are 2 examples I've come across so far:
pree: if you route to the p or the R, it drops you on the first e.

lefthand: If you try to route to the h or the and sign, it puts the cursor on the t.

Not sure what's causing this, but it's a tad annoying for my editing work here. :)

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

This sounds similar to #3230, the author of that issue also used UEB grade 2.

Honestly, I'm tempted to close this, as the Pacmate is getting quite old and it is mainly used as a stand alone note taker.

Any UEB Grade2 user who can reproduce this with another display? I will close this at the end of next week if we haven't received additional comments.

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 17, 2017

This is the same reporter as #3230.

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Jul 18, 2017

Note that this is likely not an issue with the PACmate or its driver, but with liblouis.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

I think @dkager is correct. It is probably related to #7301. Closing.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants