Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

language support #3123

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Apr 2, 2013 · 1 comment
Closed

language support #3123

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Apr 2, 2013 · 1 comment
Labels
blocked/needs-external-fix component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation enhancement

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by joshknnd1982 on 2013-04-02 01:35
I would like to see someday ESpeak support the hebrew, and Arabic and Japanese languages either by itself or through use of an mbrola voice so hebrew arabic and japanese speakers will have a tts language option.

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added enhancement component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation blocked/needs-external-fix labels Nov 10, 2015
@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 3, 2017

ESpeak does support the Arabic and Japanese languages as an option in the voice settings dialog.
For suggestions on new voices or languages, including Hebrew, please create a new issue on the ESpeak NG Github page.

@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Aug 3, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
blocked/needs-external-fix component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation enhancement
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants