Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA will not work with the test for Microsoft A+ Network + or any .vce test engine. #325

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 1, 2010 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by scottbb1973 on 2009-05-27 18:33
I notice that when I try to review the test engines for my Microsoft certs I am unable to read the test engines.

Reproduction:

There is not much reproduction except that you:

1. Open the .vce file where ever you have located it on your hard drive.
  2. click on the .vce file and yuou must have a special test engine program to read these files.
  3. No matter how you try it is not readable by NVDA. The questions or radio buttons for the answers and probably the answers are not avaible with NVDa.
@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

This ticket is over eight years old, seems like the user is talking about specific software which. Since the lack of following comments, I don't think it has much priority. I'd suggest a close with a won't fix. We are able to undo that if it is desired.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants