Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

MS Word 2007 & 2010, NVDA No Longer Reads All Info On Word Status Line #3263

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 3, 2013 · 1 comment
Closed
Labels

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jhomme on 2013-06-03 16:27
Hi,
I don't know when this started. I have NVDA 2013, Release 1 at work and a newer revision at home, but not the latest one. This morning from home and later from work, I tried to read the status line in MS word. Both times NVDA did not say the page number nor word count, which is set up on both computers. At home, I have Word 2007. At work, I have Word 2010. At home I have Vista. At work, I have Windows 7.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Closing this as invalid, as this seems abandoned and we don't have enough information. For example, how is the status bar information retrieved, using NVDA's status bar command or by moving the focus to it using F6? Also note that, at least for Word 2016, it is possible to toggle what is shown in the status bar and what not.

If it is the status bar that can't be found, this is also a duplicate of #649.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants