Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA loses track when webpage updates #3336

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 6, 2013 · 2 comments
Closed

NVDA loses track when webpage updates #3336

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 6, 2013 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by parham on 2013-07-06 04:28
The game [http://www.domainofheroes.com](Domain of Heroes) has been written by ASP.NET, but unlike most other .net apps, is accessible using Firefox. However, the game has multiple tabs (Information and chat, toon, skills, etc). When you are on one of these tabs (E.G. skills) and another tab is updated (E.G. information and chat), NVDA does not read anything when I try to read the contents of the focused tab (I.E. skills).

So, essentially, some type of update causes NVDA to not recognize the whole content, and the only way to fix the problem is to refresh NVDA's buffer using NVDA+f5.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by parham on 2013-07-06 04:30
To be honest, I'm not sure how one can reproduce this other than signing up to the game and playing it for a few minutes, enough that they would at least get a chat message while focused on another tab. If there's any help I can provide, please let me know.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 9, 2017

I would be interested to know if this is still the case with the latest NVDA. Unfortunately, I do not believe we can contact the original author for more information, so closing as wontfix

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants