Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA indicates a landmark where there might not be one. #3344

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 8, 2013 · 1 comment
Closed

NVDA indicates a landmark where there might not be one. #3344

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 8, 2013 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by HariC on 2013-07-08 10:12
On some web sites, NVDA indicates a landmark even though such might not be the case. This happens only in Internet Explorer ten. If you visit www.PCWorld.com and go to the heading named "Don't-Miss Stories", the NVDA will identify it as "Main Landmark" -- and that is correct. However, NVDA indicates "Main Landmarks" for the subsequent links to this heading, or the links that this heading relates to, which is incorrect identification. This I assume based on how the same content is displayed in Firefox.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

I only see three landmarks on this page and no heading called "Don't-Miss Stories". Closing as invalid, but please provide additional details (preferable another website to test this on) if you think I'm to harsh.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants