Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA not allowing full text expansion #3412

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 6, 2013 · 1 comment
Closed

NVDA not allowing full text expansion #3412

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 6, 2013 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jusmail on 2013-08-06 16:52
Often, I use typepilot, a text expander program. To type the word yesterday, I might use yd which automatically expands to yesterday. When I use NVDA, when I type yd, what I get is "ydyesterd", and as you can notice, the first two letters are added in the start, while 2 letters are omitted from the phrase itself. I also use Window Eyes in which I do not face the problem. Hope there is a fix for this. Thanks

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Closing as invalid, since the author seems to have abandoned this and it is not possible to track down the author. Also, it seems that typepilot operates within a text editor like notepad or word, and we really need information on what editor it is used with.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants