Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Mouse tracking does not work in Skype's "Home" window #3478

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 29, 2013 · 1 comment
Closed

Mouse tracking does not work in Skype's "Home" window #3478

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Aug 29, 2013 · 1 comment
Labels

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by k_kolev1985 on 2013-08-29 10:37
I've noticed from some time, that NVDA's mouse tracking function does not work in the window of Skype, called "Skype Home". It is a HTML page using the Internet Explorer core, as far as I know.

Steps to reproduce it:

1. Launch NVDA.
  2. Turn mouse tracking on, if it is not already turned on.
  3. Open Skype.
  4. Press TAB a few times, to go to the "Home" button and activate it. You'll probably "land" in the "Skype Home" window.
  5. Move the mouse cursor around, to explore the page/window.
    Expected result: NVDA should read the web elements in that page, when the cursor is under them.
    Actual result: NVDA says only "pane".

NVDA version used: snapshot next-9651,359c73b, but it is the same I think with v2013.2 Final (both in bulgarian).
Skype version used: v6.7.0.102 (in bulgarian).
Internet Explorer version installed: 10.0 (in bulgarian).
OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32-bit in bulgarian and with bulgarian locale settings.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by k_kolev1985 on 2014-05-20 08:07
I can no longer reproduce this, so I assume that it has been fixed recently by Skype or by NVDA. Closing as "fixed".
Changes:
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant