Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

For indicate a specific formating, ability to assignate synthetizor behaviour or a particular sound. #3493

Open
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Sep 3, 2013 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by aleskis on 2013-09-03 13:18
Rather to announce the word table, or link, the synthetizor could be set for dicrease the pitch to indicate a specific document formating. In a same idea, a sound could indicate a specific formating to win some time.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

This probably depends on #4877

@bhavyashah
Copy link

Sorry for being unspecific, but I have a feeling that there are several tickets very similar to this one. In case someone knows their numbers, feel free to mention them here for reference's sake. If the similar tickets are in fact duplicates, please do the needful.

@bhavyashah
Copy link

I think this is a variation of #905.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@bhavyashah that issue covers a specific case related to say all, this one covers the more general part of it. I would let both open in case a developer wants to solve them separately.

@XLTechie
Copy link
Contributor

XLTechie commented Jun 23, 2020 via email

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

This should be possible to implement now with the framework introduced in #7599.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants