Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Default dictionary needs some ui love #357

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 1, 2010 · 2 comments
Closed

Default dictionary needs some ui love #357

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 1, 2010 · 2 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by timeless on 2009-07-03 09:41
w7 rc; medium fonts; NVDA 0.6p3.2

1. It should probably be a window, not a dialog
  2. It's incredibly narrow (especially at medium fonts)
  3. "edit" isn't uppercase, unlike "Add" and "Remove"
  4. OK/Cancel aren't actually aligned with the other buttons (this is solvable by fixing 1 and getting rid of them)
  5. The label for the list should be above the scrollable area (or simply removed if you fix 1)
@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Attachment default dictionary.png added by timeless on 2009-07-03 09:41
Description:
Default dictionary dialog

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by mdcurran on 2011-06-09 02:22
Some things fixed in ff2c8d8. specifically moving the entries label and capitalizing the first letter of the Edit button.
As for changing the dialog to a frame (window) at this point in time I think dialog is better as it is a form of settings dialog. And as for the Ok and Cancel buttons not being aligned: I assume this must also be the case for all other settings dialogs as its the same code (I think).
If this is the case, another ticket should be opened talking about this more broadly.
closing as fixed as the two specific issues were done.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2011.2
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant