Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

win 32 exception error when using outlook 2007 #3601

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 22, 2013 · 6 comments
Closed

win 32 exception error when using outlook 2007 #3601

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 22, 2013 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by asteer on 2013-10-22 22:34
I am helping my dad - PC - Vista professional know but he is used to it he consistently gets a win32 exception error and Outlook [2007] crashes. I've discovered that this doesn't happen when I exit NVDA. I've downloaded and installed the latest version but still have same problem.
However, when I start outlook first and then NVDA - it seems to be ok. Trouble is he uses NVDA to read his email and I had it set up to start at boot.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2013-10-22 22:48
When does the crash occur? Is it as soon as Outlook starts or is there something specific you do in Outlook that triggers it?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2013-10-22 23:05
Correcting version, since 2013.2 wasn't previously an option. See #3499.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by asteer on 2013-10-23 06:04
no - nothing specific - as soon as I start outlook an d try to access email or ocntacts

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by asteer on 2013-10-23 19:07
have since discovered that if I start Outlook first before starting NVDA - then I don't get the error - however - it is hard for my father to start NVDA - I used to have it start at boot up - now he must start it manually which is difficult fo r him

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by asteer on 2013-10-23 19:08
I received a message from NVDA with lots of 4 digit numbers - wha t am I supposed to do with those?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 19, 2017

Closing, as we are unable to contact the original poster and do not have enough information to debug the issue.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants