Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

request for add-ons and web folder to be included into 'fa' folder #3639

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 11, 2013 · 6 comments
Closed
Labels
component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation task

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by aslani.ali on 2013-11-11 18:41
1- the folder 'web' and some add-ons have not been included in the folder which i synched by SVN server for translation into farsi. please add it into /fa/ folder as well as other languages.
2- i recieve all notification of mailinglist but maybe my country is blocked by that mailinglist because i cannot send any e-mails into the list to request it.
my e-mail address which is registered: aslani.ali@gmail.com
the username on assembla: aliaslani

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by nvdakor on 2014-05-30 03:10
Hi,
Which content from which directory would you like us to copy into fa folder in translations SVN? Was the desired contnet included recently?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by aslani.ali (in reply to comment 1) on 2014-05-30 06:09
http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/screenReaderTranslations/web
you see many unfoldered po files. it is better to folder each lang on its own. we do not want to update files of other languages.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by nvdakor (in reply to comment 2) on 2014-05-30 07:45
Replying to aslani.ali:

http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/screenReaderTranslations/web

you see many unfoldered po files. it is better to folder each lang on its own. we do not want to update files of other languages.

Ah, I see. The web folder is where the files for the add-on site is stored. Due to the way the site structure is designed, it is impossible to move these add-on HTML/po files to individual lang folders. Mesar might know the complete anser to this question.
Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added task component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation labels Nov 10, 2015
@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 22, 2017

@josephsl, do you know the status on this issue and whether it still applies?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Nov 26, 2017

Just a friendly ping to @josephsl to answer the question in #3639 (comment)

@josephsl
Copy link
Collaborator

Hi,

Ah yes, closing, as Farsi has been added as a wiki language and add-ons are being translated. Thanks.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation task
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants