Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

After creating a triggered profile, I cannot deactivate it to be edited #3667

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 27, 2013 · 4 comments
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by PZajda on 2013-11-27 09:00
Hi,

After creating a triggered profile, NVDA keeps it editing, even when switching to another application and deactivate it in the configuration profiles dialog.
In fact, it seems it stays triggered, even if its application is not triggered.
Its state is "triggered" in the profiles dialog.
And when reloading the configuration, it still exists and it is still triggered.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2013-11-27 10:54
Damn it! I'm pretty sure this was working, but I can confirm it isn't now. Thanks for reporting.
Changes:
Milestone changed from None to 2013.3

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2013-11-27 11:01
Regression caused by d999671. The fix is simple, but this is going to require yet another rc.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by James Teh <jamie@... on 2013-11-27 11:34
In [dc72741]:

Fix the problem where a triggered empty configuration profile was not deactivated when appropriate.

Fixes #3667.

Changes:
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2013-11-27 11:36
I've tested this myself, but it'd be great if you could confirm this is fixed in the latest rc code. I've just forced an rc snapshot build, so it should be available in about 15 minutes.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant