Find (NVDA+control+f) Announce Selected Candidate Problem
|Reported by:||surfer0627||Owned by:||jteh|
In browse mode, I press (NVDA+control+f), and then pop up a dialog in which I type some text to find.
I use input method (chinese New Phonetic 2010) to type some text, and press arrow down twice to select candidate.
announce: NVDA and the selected candidate
expected: candidate only
This case occurred in version 2013.3. It is okay in 2013.2.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 20 months ago by surfer0627
comment:2 Changed 19 months ago by jteh
- Component changed from Asian character input to Core
- Keywords regression added
- Milestone set to next
- Owner changed from mdcurran to jteh
- Status changed from new to accepted
comment:3 Changed 19 months ago by jteh
- changesentry set to Bug Fixes: - When entering Asian input into a control within NVDA itself (e.g. the browse mode Find dialog), "NVDA" is no longer incorrectly reported in place of the candidate. (#3726)
comment:5 Changed 19 months ago by James Teh <email@example.com>
- Status changed from accepted to incubating
comment:7 Changed 18 months ago by James Teh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from incubating to closed