Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Mozilla firefox doesnt works correctly without webvisum #3857

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 7, 2014 · 1 comment
Closed

Mozilla firefox doesnt works correctly without webvisum #3857

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 7, 2014 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by mojsior on 2014-02-07 14:16
When I am browsing some websites by using mozilla firefox and I want to back to a previous website, nvda wont announces, that the previous page was loaded.
I give you an example, which shows you this sitiuation.
I have opened any website with different programs.
I am clicking on download link, and I know from nvda, that the new website was loaded, but when I want to get back to the previous website, nvda doesn/t sees, that the previous website was changed, and when I am moving the cursor around the website, I dont see this previous website, which I should see after pressing backslash, but I see still the previous website, which was loaded after I was clicked on download link.
When firefox is minimized and I am going back to firefox window I see the correct website.
I have do that always, but when webvisum is installed nvda is working correctly and when I want to back to previous website by pressing backslash or alt + left arrow, it announces, that the new content of website was loaded and I havent to minimize this window in order to see the previous website.
It is flustrating, because I am working on defferent machines and not every machine with firefox has installed webvisum plugin.
It happens from nvda 2013.
I am using the latest version of nvda and the latest master snapshot.

Blocked by #3051

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-02-10 04:51
Duplicate of #3051. In case it's relevant, do you have any other Firefox add-ons installed when WebVisum isn't? If so, what happens if you disable those?
Changes:
Added labels: duplicate
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant