Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Support text attributes in MSHTML virtual buffers #386

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 1, 2010 · 5 comments
Closed

Support text attributes in MSHTML virtual buffers #386

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 1, 2010 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by jteh on 2009-08-08 03:55
None
Blocked by #385

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by aleksey_s on 2009-08-08 08:10
Any thoughts why it is assigned to 2009.2? As you can see it is already up and running.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2009-08-08 13:31
I did that because it should not block 2009.1 if it isn't ready for some reason. I've done the same for my Adobe Acrobat formatting code, although I'm probably done with that too.

I haven't tested your code yet. If you think it is working with no problems, you can close this ticket once #385 is closed.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by aleksey_s (in reply to comment 2) on 2009-08-08 13:49
Replying to jteh:

I did that because it should not block 2009.1 if it isn't ready for some reason. I've done the same for my Adobe Acrobat formatting code, although I'm probably done with that too.

Can you please push up your branches?

I haven't tested your code yet. If you think it is working with no problems, you can close this ticket once #385 is closed.

I tested it by partially merging your adobeEnhancement branch and it works pretty well. However we have something to sort out:

• Font size is exposed in non-standart way. For example, this can be "160%" or "12px". I am not sure how to deal with this nor do we need to conwert it?
  • Font family usually contains more than one font name. We can keep only first name or don't conwert it at all.

P.S. i'd like to chat with you or Mick in IRC about gecko backend implementation details, as i want to implement formatting for it as well.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh (in reply to comment 3) on 2009-08-08 14:17
Replying to aleksey_s:

I've done the same for my Adobe Acrobat formatting code...

Can you please push up your branches?

I believe all of my latest changes are already pushed. They aren't merged into nvdaHelperRewrite yet and I probably won't merge them until I test a few more things.

Btw, on a related note, I'd probably prefer that multi-step tasks like this be done in separate branches. It's not a major issue, since nvdaHelperRewrite isn't used by the masses yet, but it's worth keeping in mind.

Will comment on the rest of this later.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 5 by jteh on 2009-08-17 11:06
Fix merged in r3110.
Changes:
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant