Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Message window in thunderbird 27 beta: bottom line not being read #3927

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 26, 2014 · 5 comments
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by leonarddr on 2014-02-26 08:55
When using Thunderbird 27.0 beta for creating an e-mail message, the bottom line of the message doesn't read properly when arrowing through the message. Letter by letter navigation works properly though. I wonder whether this is a Thunderbird problem or NVDA spesific

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-02-26 11:27
Can you clarify "doesn't read properly"? What are you pressing, what did it read and what did you expect instead?

I suspected MozillaBug:935375, but that's to do with words, not lines.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by leonarddr on 2014-02-26 15:01
Here is an example, i input the following into the message window:

hello,

this is a test message

regards
my name

When using up and down arrow to move through this contents in the message window, NVDA says 'blank' instead of the last line containing 'my name'. Moving on this line with left and right arrow keys reads the letters just fine.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2014-02-26 22:40
I can't reproduce this in Thunderbird nightly, which suggests it might have been fixed since 27. I'll have to test with 27 later.

For reference, do you have compose messages in HTML format enabled (under Tools -> Account Settings -> -> Composition & Addressing)?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by leonarddr on 2014-02-27 07:45
I had HTML editing turned off, but enabling it doesn't make any difference. I might be able to test nightly, or i'll just go back to a regular release.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Can't reproduce any more, closed.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants