Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Screen review is not updated properly upon content change #3943

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 2, 2014 · 3 comments
Closed

Screen review is not updated properly upon content change #3943

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 2, 2014 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by erion on 2014-03-02 11:19
When screen review is used and an application updates its window, previous chunks of its content are still readable if the new text is smaller in length.
See the attached application as an example. Its label should be read using screen review. After about ten seconds, the label's text changes.
This does not occur via object navigation.
Windows 8.1 x64 and NVDA next-10400,e57e598 were used.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

nvaccessAuto commented Mar 2, 2014

Attachment test_dm.exe added by erion on 2014-03-02 11:20
Description:
Test application (x86)
Update:
File added from Trac
test_dm.exe.zip

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@erion testing with NVDA 2018.4 on Windows 10 64bit, I cannot reproduce this issue. The text is updated accordingly also in screen review. Can you still reproduce it?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

We do not have any updates from the author since 5 years or so. I am closing this as works for me. Please comment on it if you are still having this problem and we can reopen the discussion.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants