Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA cannot interact with the Viber Interface. #3961

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 9, 2014 · 4 comments
Closed

NVDA cannot interact with the Viber Interface. #3961

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 9, 2014 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by mcigor17 on 2014-03-09 00:12
When attempting to navigate Viber's interface, NVDA does not report any objects under the system focus or the review cursor. The only thing NVDA reports is "Viber" when using the title command.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

nvaccessAuto commented Mar 9, 2014

Attachment nvda Log Mar. 08 added by mcigor17 on 2014-03-09 00:14
Description:
Update:
File added from Trac.
nvda Log Mar 08.txt

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-03-09 22:30
Sounds like a very inaccessible application, in which case it's going to have to be fixed in the application.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 20, 2017

As @jcsteh said in #3961 (comment), please contact the developers of Viber to make this program more accessible for screen readers. Closing

@AgentGolder
Copy link

Hello all, hope you are fine.
Last week I contacted them, they asked me some elementary questions, I answered all of them and they just toled me that Viber is no longer supported on Windows 7. Anyone who runs Windows 10 (64 bit) or 11 can try to see if [nvda+r] works to make it accessible using OCR. What should I tell them to take care? Any of you who is also interested can contact them using the following form:
https://help.viber.com/en/contact
E-mail attached
Viber accessibility.txt

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants