Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Can you offer some variables to set the reading order of the WEBSite controls? #3984

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 16, 2014 · 1 comment

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by vgjh2005 on 2014-03-16 01:11
When we browse the website with arrow keys, NVDA can read lots of information about the kinds of control. For example, we can know where we are on the table. Which control we are browsing etc. The name of the control is different. Get the name of the controls is important than the control. So,I hope to change the order between content and control notifications. Let me make a test for this: I press the down arror key, Out of list Main landmark Heading level 1 Create a new ticket. If we can change it to Create a new ticket Out of list Main landmark Heading level 1 , we can know what we are browsing and what it is. Because custom is always different in the world. I hope to set some variables to let translators set in themselves custom.
Thanks!

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Closing as duplicate of #1956 and #3207

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants