Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

emulate the right click of mouse on review cursor. #3987

Open
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 17, 2014 · 3 comments
Open

emulate the right click of mouse on review cursor. #3987

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 17, 2014 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by vgjh2005 on 2014-03-17 02:44
Now, We can press NVDA plus enter to activate the object. If we want to show the content menu, we have to press NVDA Plus numpad/ to move the mouse on it then press numpad* key to display it. So, if make a key to emulate the right click of mouse, we can let the control become more easier. However, the hotkey can be set to NVDA Plus numPlus.
Thanks.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

@jcsteh: I belief in webfix, it is planned to change clicking behaviour from activate to mouse click or something similar. Will this also mean a broader change for the review cursor in general?

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 18, 2017

@leonardder commented on 15 Jul 2017, 01:33 GMT+12:

@jcsteh: I belief in webfix, it is planned to change clicking behaviour from activate to mouse click or something similar. Will this also mean a broader change for the review cursor in general?

Probably not. Even if it did, this still wouldn't cover right clicking.

@jcsteh
Copy link
Contributor

jcsteh commented Jul 18, 2017

@michaelDCurran, thoughts? I know Narrator has a secondary action command, so I wonder whether we should consider something similar (which could fall back to a right click).

@jcsteh jcsteh added the feature label Jul 18, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants