Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Cannot use the numpad7 key to go up line by line in the reader #4050

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Apr 4, 2014 · 4 comments
Closed

Cannot use the numpad7 key to go up line by line in the reader #4050

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Apr 4, 2014 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by vgjh2005 on 2014-04-04 07:06
Hi
My system is windows 8 32bit.I like to use the reader to read PDF document file. I fine a problem by using NVDA to read the book. I used the numpad9 to read the content line by line. But when I press numpad7 to read the last line, NVDA would move the review cursor to the top.
Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by k_kolev1985 on 2014-12-02 09:16
Yes, today I've discovered it by accident - reading line by line with the text review commands works for the Reader app. Unfortunately however, the text review doesn't follow the page focus - it always starts to read the document from the beginning, no matter on witch page the view is. The view is set to show 1 page at a time.

@bhavyashah
Copy link

@k_kolev1985 @vgjh2005 Could you please clarify whether the reported issue is specific to the Reader app in Windows 8.1, or if the same buggy behaviour can be successfully reproduced elsewhere too?

@k-kolev1985
Copy link

Now I've tested it with the Reader app in Windows 10 and the reading line by line seams to be completely broken. I can provide an NVDA log containing the error if needs be, but I think it should be in a new ticket. What do you say?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 29, 2017

@k-kolev1985, it may be best if we have updated steps to reproduce and a log file provided in a new ticket. I will close this for now, but if this still persists using Windows 8.1, we can reopen this issue.

@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Aug 29, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants