Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

need to include indic brailles by an update braille module. #4283

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 12, 2014 · 3 comments
Closed

need to include indic brailles by an update braille module. #4283

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jul 12, 2014 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by dhankuta on 2014-07-12 14:29
Hi,
The list of language for braille enlisted in louis/tables and the list of the languages of available braille as shown in braille setting dialog do not match. The setting dialog laps to show about dozens of languages specially of indic origin. Please update it as the tables available in include/liblouis/table!

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-07-13 01:49
We don't include all tables without specific knowledge, as we don't have useful descriptions for them all and some of the tables are very outdated, broken or not designed for general usage. Please provide a list of the tables you know to be valid and want included, including the table file name and a description in a form similar to the other items in NVDA's table list. Thanks.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

I do not see any Response from @dhankuta. @dhankuta if you have any tables which you want to be included and of which you certainly know that they are valid, please reply as @jcsteh proposed above. Otherwise I suggest to Close this issue.

@josephsl
Copy link
Collaborator

josephsl commented Jan 2, 2019

Hi,

That's because @dhankuta has gone on to the other world (deceased). I'm closing this because of this and also because his request was fulfilled not long after.

Thanks.

@josephsl josephsl closed this as completed Jan 2, 2019
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants