Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Braille doesn't follow on LibreOffice #4498

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Sep 29, 2014 · 5 comments
Closed

Braille doesn't follow on LibreOffice #4498

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Sep 29, 2014 · 5 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Texou on 2014-09-29 00:50
Hi,

I try using Insert a formula in LibreOffice Writer. Formulas are so orderd per category, then I've the list. But while I access to the list with the arrow keys by speech synth, I have no access through my braille display. It is set to follow the focus, but stays blank.

Thanks for the fix and let me know if you need further info.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@Texou do you still have this issue with last NVDA version and last libre office version? Which braille display are you using?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

It seems we unfortunately do not have any response from the author since 5 years. I tend to close this issue. But before doing that, maybe someone with a braille display could test quickly.
cc: @Qchristensen, @Novalis7747, @dkager, @bramd, @LeonarddeR.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@david-acm, @zstanecic, @ruifontes, @nvdaes, @lukaszgo1 could someone please test if this is still an issue in Libre Office?

@bramd
Copy link
Contributor

bramd commented Jun 1, 2019

I can't reproduce this. However, after inserting a formula and going to the pane with functions with f6, this list of functions in a category is not readable. It is just reported as a "scroll pane". However, since the categories read corectly and the scroll pane is not accessible at all (either in speech or braille) this is clearly a separate issue.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

Thanks for reporting back. I am closint this as works for me. Please comment on it if you still see this issue.
@bramd would you mind to open a new issue for that scroll pannel? Thanks.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants