Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

vertual buffer in Thunderbird daily is not accessible #4562

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 21, 2014 · 3 comments
Closed

vertual buffer in Thunderbird daily is not accessible #4562

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 21, 2014 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by mohammed on 2014-10-21 09:12
Hello.

I use Thunderbird daily 36.0a1 (2014-10-17), with NVDA 2014.3. the virtual buffer doesn't load when you access a message:

1. open daily and focus on the list of messages in the inbox.
  2. open any message, you hear "daily". when pressing NVDA plus tab you hear "daily frame read only focused". now press tab once you hear "about:blank".

it doesn't make a difference weather I configure Daily to open messages in a new tab or a new message window. Early Bird version 35.xx doesn't have this issue.

Ideas?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-10-21 09:37
As I said on nvda-devel, current Thunderbird nightlies seem to be very broken. I suspect this goes beyond accessibility. Please try with the 2014-10-14 build which I know to be working on my system.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by mohammed on 2014-10-21 09:43
apologies, I haven't seen that message in the development mailing list. I am happy using Earlybird for now. I will be watching nightly too. but I would appreciate it if you update this ticket if this is fixed in nightly as I may miss that.

thank you very much.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by mohammed on 2014-10-29 06:05
Appears to have been fixed. I checked OCT 28 version.
Changes:
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant