Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

add less obtrusive way to subscribe to tickets #4567

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 22, 2014 · 4 comments
Closed

add less obtrusive way to subscribe to tickets #4567

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Oct 22, 2014 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by mohammed on 2014-10-22 07:50
perhaps there's a Trac plugin for subscribing to tickets less obtrusively? or may be it can be done in another way? there are certain members who only update a ticket just to subscribe to them. when this is done 5 times a day, it starts to become annoying.

I acknowledge that this is a trivial request, but it'd be nice if it can be accommodated one day.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-10-22 09:38
Agreed. I believe I've seen something like this, but setting this stuff up and testing it is always time consuming. I'll try to investigate when I get a chance.

It's worth noting that anyone who wants to see all notifications for all tickets can just join the nvda-commits mailing list, rather than having to cc on every ticket.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by briang1 on 2014-10-23 07:04
Yes I do this but of course you then have to wade through them all to find something. I only subscribe when I'm particularly interested or like this one have put in a comment as well.
Did it not used to default to cc being added if you lefta comment?

@derekriemer
Copy link
Collaborator

Should be closed.

@derekriemer
Copy link
Collaborator

Closed as the project doesn't use track anymore.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants