Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Brailand 40 touch cursor navigation keys do not work with NVDA at all #4592

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 2, 2014 · 2 comments
Closed

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by janusz on 2014-11-02 15:34
Dear developers,
I would like to inform You, that Brailand 40
USB device is not fully compatible with NVDA screen reader for now.
User is not able to use cursor navigation touch keys to set The cursor at The corresponding cell at The Braille display. The touch navigation keys are The keys which are situated above every Braille cell.
Touch cursor navigation keys do not work at all no matter, if user run Notepad or Word.
Is it possible to repair this issue please?

The serial number of The Braille device is

What can I do to help You debug and repair this issue please?

Thank You very much for Yours help.
With kindness regards.
Janusz Chmiel

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-11-02 22:34

• Do you mean Brailliant? I don't know of any display called Brailand.
  • If you mean Brailliant, which generation: the first generation (made by Baum) or second (which would be Brailliant BI 40)?
  • Do you have braille tethered to focus or review? (Check in NVDA Braille Settings.)

@dkager
Copy link
Collaborator

dkager commented Feb 5, 2017

Seems safe to close because we don't know which display is being referred to. On the Brailliant BI cursor routing definitely works. :)

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants