Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

missing documentation in WHats New of 2014.4 about Punctuation/Symbol Pronunciation dialog enhancement #4646

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Nov 27, 2014 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by blindbhavya on 2014-11-27 17:02
This is very surprising, but the enhancement in the Punctuation Symbol Pronunciation dialog hasn't been documented in 2014.4
The enhancement has been incorporated though, also the documentation in the User Guide has necessary modifications.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by mdcurran on 2014-11-27 22:20
If you're talking about the Add button (#4354) that has only been incubated to next. It did not get to master before rc1. Therefore it is not in 2014.4.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by blindbhavya on 2014-11-28 14:16
Hi,
Please close this ticket, there was a very stupid and silly mistake on my part. Will be more careful in the future, sorry for the inconvenience.
For future reference, can I close my own ticket?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2014-11-29 00:09
No problem. Yes you can. See the resolve radio button at the bottom of the ticket and the combo box next to it. Of course, you won't see it any more on this ticket because I'm closing it now. :)
Changes:
Added labels: invalid
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by blindbhavya on 2014-11-29 08:31
Hi,
I tested your method and have understood it, thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant