Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

outdated section in the user guide needs deletion #4696

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 15, 2014 · 3 comments
Closed

outdated section in the user guide needs deletion #4696

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 15, 2014 · 3 comments
Assignees
Labels
close/duplicate component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation task

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by zstanecic on 2014-12-15 20:05
In the section "supported speech synthesizers", of the NVDA user guide,
there is one outdated subsection mentioning newfon synthesizer. as the website of the NVDA russian community doesn't exist anymore, it should be deleted or replaced by the correct information.
regards,
zvonimir
Blocked by #3184

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2014-12-16 00:31
In that case, we should probably drop the Newfon synthesiser driver, as we shouldn't include something that isn't documented. There was a ticket to split this into an add-on anyway (#3184), but no one is willing or has the time to work on it.

Is the Russian website definitely gone for good? (How long has it been down?) If so, we should also remove it from the [wiki:Connect] page and from nvda-community.org.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by zstanecic on 2014-12-16 10:57
hi jamie,
russian community site is down since 2012 i think.
There is an add-on for newfon, made by tyler spivey. I have itin my add-ons collection. we can upload it on the nvda-add-ons page
if you want...

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by jteh on 2014-12-19 05:10
Closing as a duplicate of #3184.
Changes:
Added labels: duplicate
State: closed

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added close/duplicate task component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation labels Nov 10, 2015
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
close/duplicate component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation task
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants