Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

add an second (european name of the seika braille displays in the user guide) #4697

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 15, 2014 · 6 comments
Labels
component/documentation component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation task

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by zstanecic on 2014-12-15 20:11
There is an european term /name for the all seika braille display, can we separate these two names by a slash sign?
the second name is "Touchme".
This will help the european users that they are using the right display with NVDA.
This change is also good to be applied in the braille settings dialog, in the list of the braille displays.

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added task component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation labels Nov 10, 2015
@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 19, 2017

This sounds like a quickfix, is this still relevant to European users?

@ruifontes
Copy link
Contributor

ruifontes commented Aug 19, 2017 via email

@zstanecic
Copy link
Contributor

zstanecic commented Aug 19, 2017 via email

@zstanecic
Copy link
Contributor

zstanecic commented Aug 19, 2017 via email

@jcsteh jcsteh removed their assignment Sep 5, 2017
@bhavyashah
Copy link

CC one of our resident European users @Adriani90

@seanbudd
Copy link

seanbudd commented Jul 4, 2022

I believe this needs to be fixed by translators. If a language / region has a different name for these devices, the translators should translate to that name in their copy of the User Guide. I would suggest emailing the relevant translators, or the translator mailing group with suggestions.

@seanbudd seanbudd closed this as completed Jul 4, 2022
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
component/documentation component/i18n existing localisations or internationalisation task
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

7 participants