Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

NVDA announces the introductory message of the person wanting to add the user as a contact when the Accept button is pressed #4720

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Dec 20, 2014 · 3 comments
Assignees
Labels
app/skype Skype for desktop or Skype for business (linc) bug close/worksforme

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by bhavyashah on 2014-12-20 12:08
Hi,
I'm using the latest stable version of Skype.
Steps to reproduce
Launch Skype (latest stable version).
Somehow, get a Skype invitation request, and go to that window.
After tabbing, you'll reach the Accept button where you hit Enter.
Expected Result: NVDA should say that {variable: your name} has shared contact details with {variable: person who sent contact request}.
Actual Result: NVDA announces the original introductory message which is something like 'I want to add you as a contact'
Although trivial, thought at least to bring it to your notice.

@nvaccessAuto nvaccessAuto added bug app/skype Skype for desktop or Skype for business (linc) labels Nov 10, 2015
@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

@bhavyashah: Is this still the case? I belief way of acceptance of invitations is now changed, right?

@bhavyashah
Copy link

Not sure. I haven't received a contact request on Skype since quite some while, nor do I expect one anytime soon. Still, @ehollig Mind experimenting this with me on Skype?

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 26, 2017

@bhavyashah and I were unable to reproduce this issue and thus this ticket can be closed.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
app/skype Skype for desktop or Skype for business (linc) bug close/worksforme
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants