Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

can't select audio device for some synths #4827

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 19, 2015 · 6 comments
Closed

can't select audio device for some synths #4827

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 19, 2015 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by halim on 2015-01-19 07:47
I've microsoft speech platform installed in my machine. When using that synth it's not possible to select other audio devices. EG.: I am using an usb headset. In the speech dialog microsoft soundmapper is selected but the synth doesn't use the headset. It uses the onboard audiodevice.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by halim on 2015-01-19 07:49
Selecting the headset directly has no effect. BTW.: espeak, vocalizer and svox pico work correct on same machine.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by jteh on 2015-01-19 23:53
Can't reproduce. If I change audio devices with Microsoft Speech Platform, the device changes as expected.

Are you running version 11 of Speech Platform?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by halim on 2015-01-21 07:11
Tested again with same result. Version of the used runtime is: 11.0.7400.345

@bhavyashah
Copy link

CC @jcsteh

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@halim can you still reproduce it?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

We do not have an update from the author since more than three years. I am closing this for now. I am not able to reproduce it with NVDA 2019.1.1.
If you are still having this problem, plese comment on it and we can reopen the issue.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants