Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Reading tables #4853

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 27, 2015 · 3 comments
Closed

Reading tables #4853

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 27, 2015 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by supanut2000 on 2015-01-27 13:26
Hi,
When using Microsoft Word 2010, whenever I save a file, close Word and reopen the file, NVDA no longer reads the contents of a table, but insteads plays a sound, indicating that it can't read the table. This only happens if I save the file and then close Microsoft Word and open the file again; unsaved documents appears to work fine.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

nvaccessAuto commented Jan 27, 2015

Attachment nvda log.zip added by supanut2000 on 2015-01-27 13:32
Description:
Update:
File added from Trac. File extracted from .zip and added .txt extension.
nvda2.log.txt

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@supanut2000 can you still reproduce this with NVDA 2018.4 RC1? If yes, please provide an MS Word document for reproducing this issue.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

I guess this could also occur if the document is protected. When you open the document, hit f6 and then tab to enable editing. For me I cannot reproduce this issue with NVDA 2019.1.1, word 2010 and Word 2016 / 365. I have tested with protected and unprotected documents.
If you are still having this problem plese comment on it and we can reopen the discussion.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants