Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Crash during loading a config profile. #4866

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 30, 2015 · 3 comments
Closed

Crash during loading a config profile. #4866

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 30, 2015 · 3 comments
Labels

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by driemer.riemer@... on 2015-01-30 23:22
I think this is the appropriate crash dump. I don't know how to view it. I was loading a config profile when it happened. It updated the bluetooth status on the braille display that was connecting waited like 5 seconds and then made the windows error sound and was gone. It seems no nvda-old.log was ever created.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

nvaccessAuto commented Jan 30, 2015

Attachment nvda_crash.dmp added by driemer.riemer@... on 2015-01-30 23:22
Description:
crash dump.
Update:
File added from Trac
nvda_crash.dmp.zip

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

It seems there was no discussion at all here. @derekriemer have you seen this behavior regularly? Or was it just one time? If it is no issue anymore then we could close it I guess.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

I am closing this issue since there was no discussion on this issue since more than three years. If the problem still occurs, please comment on it and we can reopen.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

2 participants