Navigation Menu

Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Microsoft PowerPoint: Inaccurate reporting of bullets or numbers while editing #4934

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Feb 20, 2015 · 6 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by leonarddr on 2015-02-20 10:59
NVDA reports bullets when slide editing in PowerPoint 2013 (don't know about other versions), eventhough a line isn't part of a list or is part of an ordered list. Please see the attached slideshow for reproducing the problem. When playing the slideshow, NVDA reports bullets and numbering just fine.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

nvaccessAuto commented Feb 20, 2015

Attachment Pres.pptx added by leonarddr on 2015-02-20 11:00
Description:
This is a PowerPoint presentation which contains one title/content slide. The first line of the content isn't part of a list, the second line has a bullet, the third line a number and the fourth isn't part of a list either.
Update:
File added from Trac
Pres.zip

@bhavyashah
Copy link

@LeonarddeR Does the reported issue still occur for you? If yes, then I might need to test the same with PowerPoint 2010 so as to ascertain whether this buggy behaviour is version (PowerPoint 2013) specific or not.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@ehollig could you please upload the attachment? Thanks.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jan 20, 2019

@Adriani90 the file can be found in #4934 (comment) or here: Pres.zip

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

Tested with Powerpoint 2010 and Office 365 in NVDA 2018.4.1, I cannot reproduce this issue. @LeonarddeR I'm leaning towards closing this as works for me. Are you still having this issue in MS Powerpoint 2013?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

Closing as works for me. If the issue is still occuring, we can reopen it.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants