Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

adding an option to report border color #4965

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 8, 2015 · 4 comments
Closed

adding an option to report border color #4965

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 8, 2015 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Sukil on 2015-03-08 15:37
Sometimes, web and document authors use borders to emphasizing purposes (for instance the selected option among several possibilities). This is often done by changing the color of the border, but NVDA currently doesn't report this information.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

Border colours can now be reported for excel cells. It would help if we had an example of something that has borders to see what NVDA reports in the current situation.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@sukil could you please help us reproduce such an issue with an example document? Thanks.

@sukiletxe
Copy link

I've searched issues today and found this one. The issue in my specific case weren't borders, but rather the few colors NVDA recogniced. So in the end it worked for me.

@CyrilleB79
Copy link
Collaborator

The initial reporter of this issue (@sukiletxe) has indicated that their issue was solved; thus I'll close this issue.

If @sukiletxe or someone else has a similar unresolved issue, please open a new ticket. Thanks.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

6 participants