Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

On the attachments page for attaching a file to a ticket, the brows... Button is labelled as Button? #5002

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Mar 26, 2015 · 5 comments
Assignees
Labels

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Brendon22 on 2015-03-26 20:05
On the attachments page for attaching a file to a ticket, the brows... Button is labelled as Button?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2015-03-26 23:47
What browser? What do you mean by labelled as Button? Does it say "Button button"?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by Brendon22 on 2015-03-27 02:47
Hello,

In all of my tickets and cases I will be logging, I will be using IE 11 with Windows 8.1 and Office 2013. NVDA says ...button not Brows... Button like it should say? Please fix this when you get time.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by bdorer on 2015-04-06 21:25
well, IE seams to give NVDA the wrong name of this button. It's called browse... or durchsuchen... for German. NVDA only says ... (dot dot dot) which isn't spoken by NVDA if symbols aren't spoken.

I tested this with IE11 onwindows 7.

@bhavyashah
Copy link

The NVDA project has moved on to Github. Since this ticket concerns Internet Explorer (a relatively unimportant browser now that Edge is on the rise) and more specifically Trac (which we no longer use), please close this issue. @jcsteh @LeonarddeR

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Aug 2, 2017

This issue concerns Trac, which NVDA no longer uses. Closing

@ehollig ehollig closed this as completed Aug 2, 2017
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Labels
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

4 participants