Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

report comments option in input gestures dialog #5108

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 27, 2015 · 3 comments
Closed

report comments option in input gestures dialog #5108

nvaccessAuto opened this issue May 27, 2015 · 3 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by JamaicanUser on 2015-05-27 02:37
In the Document formatting section of the Input gestures dialog, there is an option to toggle the reporting of comments. It is, however, not an option in the Document formatting dialog. Is it that the entry in the Input gestures dialog will be removed, or the option will be added to the dialog as a new option.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by nvdakor on 2015-05-27 03:36
Hi,
Before I implement this, I want to ask: is making this option available necessary? I think reporting of comments can go under editor revisions, but I can see how the new check box could be valuable in some circumstances (such as app profiles for Word or Excel).
Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by leonarddr on 2015-05-27 13:21
These input gestures have been implemented in #4873. I actually overlooked the fact that comments isn't part of the document formatting dialog yet, but it is certainly a working option. I suggest either adding a separate option for the reporting of comments, or merging comments and editor revisions into one option. The first option is probably the most logic, as comments and editor revisions differ quite a lot, i.e. you can include comments without track changes enabled.

@LeonarddeR
Copy link
Collaborator

LeonarddeR commented Nov 16, 2015

Topic branch for this issue is now here on github

@jcsteh jcsteh added this to the 2016.3 milestone Aug 5, 2016
Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

3 participants