Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Outlook 2013: Problems reading the CC field when it contains more than 2 addresses #5168

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jun 20, 2015 · 7 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by Brendon22 on 2015-06-20 09:53
In Office 2013. In Outlook 2013 and when you creat a new email message and you have more than two people in the CC field, and you move back to the CC edit field to get NVDA to read the CC field to you. NVDA will only allow me to read the first persons name and not all of the people in that CC field and will not allow me to review what is in this CC field with my up and down errow keys?

Could this be made possible?

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by Brendon22 on 2015-08-01 02:23
Hello,
What are people's thoughts on this ticket?
This would be very much welcomed.
What do you think could be happening here?
I welcome your response.

@ehollig
Copy link
Collaborator

ehollig commented Jul 28, 2017

This appears to workforme in Outlook 2016. Can anyone test using Outlook 2013 to see if the experience is different?
Also, can anyone change the title of this issue? It is currently too verbose.

@LeonarddeR LeonarddeR changed the title In Office 2013. In Outlook 2013 and when you creat a new email message and you have more than two people in the CC field, and you move back to the CC edit field to get NVDA to read the CC field to you. NVDA will only allow me to read the first persons name and not all of the people in that CC field and will not allow me to review what is in this CC field with my up and down errow keys? Outlook 2013: Problems reading the CC field when it contains more than 2 addresses Jul 29, 2017
@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@bRendon22 are you still having this issue? Actually it should work properly when using right and left arrow. Could you test with NVDA 2018.4.1?

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

@pranavlal could you test if this issue is reproducible in Outlook 2013? Thank you very much in advance.

@pranavlal
Copy link

pranavlal commented Feb 1, 2019 via email

@pranavlal
Copy link

One thought, when you tab back into the "cc" field, what about using left and right arrows? They work for me in outlook 2013. I have outlook 2013 on my work machine hence the request to give me until Monday. I usually hit ctrl+home in the "cc" field to get to the top of the field and the review the addresses with right and left arrows.

@Adriani90
Copy link
Collaborator

Since left and right arrows work in cc and bcc fields in MS Outlook 2013, I am closing this as works for me. @bRendon22 feel free to comment on this issue if you don't agree. Then we can reopen it.

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

5 participants