Skip to content
New issue

Have a question about this project? Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community.

By clicking “Sign up for GitHub”, you agree to our terms of service and privacy statement. We’ll occasionally send you account related emails.

Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account

Quick navigation keys for clickable nodes #530

Closed
nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 18, 2010 · 4 comments
Closed

Quick navigation keys for clickable nodes #530

nvaccessAuto opened this issue Jan 18, 2010 · 4 comments

Comments

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link

Reported by janusz on 2010-01-18 10:34
Dear core developers of NVDA, The code for virtual buffers would contain two quick navigation scripts for jumping to The object with The clickable state. NVDA can determine, if object is having A clickable state in The mshtml.py and in other modules, which are responsible for The virtual buffers activity. By implementing those two scripts, users would quickly jump to The object with The clickable state not only in The Internet Explorer or MOzilla Firefox, but also while reading documents in The Adobe Acrobat reader. Please, donot ignone my pleasment and suggestion. I deeply analysed The code of mshtml.py and of The _init.py Python modules. I Am aware, that NVDA is now able to jump to The all objects, which are recognized by The virtual buffers as a nodes. But my opinion is, that this code for accessing The objects with The clickable state would be also made by adding scripts to The _init.py in The similar place, where scripts for refreshing virtual buffers are awailable.
Blocked by #124

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 1 by jteh on 2010-01-18 10:36
Changes:
Changed title from "New feature request, quick navigation scripts to The virtual buffers for jumping to The object with The clickable state" to "Quick navigation keys for clickable nodes"

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 2 by k_kolev1985 on 2013-09-06 10:55
If I understand correctly, this is a feature request for adding quick navigation keys for clickable items. If so, I second the suggestion. Recently, more and more web pages have started using clickable objects and a quick and easy way to get to them would be welcome. TAB navigation does not always help in this situation, because not always the clickable objects are reachable via the TAB key.

Thanks much in advance!

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 3 by nvdakor on 2014-05-29 06:08
Hi,
If this is a similar request to #124, let's merge this into 124.
Thanks.

@nvaccessAuto
Copy link
Author

Comment 4 by jteh on 2014-05-29 06:32
Changes:
Added labels: duplicate
State: closed

Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. Already have an account? Sign in to comment
Projects
None yet
Development

No branches or pull requests

1 participant